Sunday, 14 February 2016

TIME REVIEW


It has come to my attention that I actually have quite little time to complete this ambitious project. Below, I have organised a timetable of tasks I need to complete each week running up to the deadline. I aim to complete two shoots per week for the next four weeks and additional shoots starting on the 4th April. 




In my project proposal I stated that I will create six different dream characters for the exhibition. I am worried that six is perhaps too ambitious as I have come to the realisation that it will take at least two shoots to complete each story (each character consists of 2/3 different makeup and hair looks). Quality is always over quantity so I am making the decision to cut down six characters to five. I need to invest the same amount of attention to all characters - if I feel I have time later on, I may develop the remaining character. 

I am away in Hong Kong for three weeks 14th March - 4th April, during those three weeks I aim to finalise all post production for the shoots done previously and start building and developing the website. Also, I will be promoting the exhibition on social media with sneak peak images and trailers. I will be making sure that the project will continue to run smoothly even though I am away and make sure everything is set up and ready to go on my return. 



No comments:

Post a Comment