Wednesday, 20 April 2016

SOCIAL MEDIA



Ever since I started creating Phantasia, I knew it was important to utilise social media to give my project recognition. I posted inspiration, snippets of behind the scenes cropped previews and also short videos and gifs. I valued comments and likes as a form of encouragement as sometimes I would find myself questioning my work and my abilities, it was good to know that people gave my project a positive response. Facebook and Instagram are the two main social media platforms that I use, although I found that I have a larger audience on Instagram. The use of hashtags makes it easier for to come across my work.

One Instagram that I find a lot of inspiration on is beautifulbizarremagazine. I have used the #beautifulbizarre and they have liked a few of my Instagram posts which made me a lot of motivation and encouragement. I feel that my work very much relates to the aesthetic of the magazine and  I hope to get in touch with the magazine in the future and submit some of my work as being featured would be a very exciting accomplishment and will hopefully open up more opportunities for me as an artist. 













No comments:

Post a Comment